ZK Web Framework 6.0 New Data Binding System
ZK web framework has released its latest version 6.0 recently. ZK web framework is an open source Java based application framework which helps developers to write reach Internet applications.
Now lets see new additions/changes in ZK web framework 6.0
1. The most important change in this Version is a new Data Binding System, "ZK bind system" which follows Model View ViewModel )(MVVM) patten. The most important use of this pattern will be the parallel development of UI and java code. Now lets see how it is possible in this new data binding system, as it follows MVVM pattern,here ViewModel converts all the values from Model to the View and vice versa. Markup language , ZK User Interface Markup Language (ZUML) is used as graphical user interface and business logic is done in java code.
2. Next important thing is Server Side Running jQuery/CSS3 style selectors.
3. Upgrade to Java 5.
4. Support for Servlet3 asynchronous processing .
5. Upgrade from jQuery 1.4.x to 1.6.x
6. Advance Templates and new default theme selection.
- Blogger Comment
- Facebook Comment